We’re open again, and here are the steps we’re taking to help keep you clients and staff safe.
– Employees will be screened before their shifts
Employees will not be permitted to work with any symptoms of illness
– Employees will be wearing masks
– Tables and bar seats have been reduced and moved apart to maintain appropriate social distancing
– All tables will be thoroughly sanitized after each sitting
– Condiments and salt & pepper shakers will no longer be on the tables.
– Condiments will be served in disposable portion cups. Salt and pepper will be available in disposable packets.
– Silverware will be wrapped by our staff members wearing gloves
– Bathrooms will be maintained hourly using a cleanliness checklist
We will be following the CDC and AZ Health Department guidelines for social distancing and sanitization, however we understand that some of our guests may prefer to continue doing curbside take out for a little while longer and we will happily continue that option for you.RETURN HOME